Gamon Diver, is a compact radionuclide identification system specially designed for underwater radiometric measurement and radiological warnings. It can be used as a quick response meter or installed as a permanent monitoring device for sensitive underwater locations or oil and gas applications. GAMON Diver has a hermetic casing and its weight allows it to be used in small boats or watercraft. The GAMON Diver system offers the best combination of portability, low power consumption and performance.
The Gamon Diver compact underwater radionuclide identification system is designed for use in the following situations:
- Detection and monitoring of water reservoirs, lakes, harbors or seas
- Long-term monitoring of environmental conditions in rivers or after a nuclear power plant or before a water extraction point
- Control of NORM content in Oil and Gas wastes such as sludge from the extraction process
- It can be used for radiological search in both fresh and salt water to a depth of 50 meters.
- Underwater oil and effluent operation and easy cleaning
- Rechargeable battery for daily measurements
- Integrated GPS for easy viewing of measurements for communication during a wired measurement session, as well as wireless for configuration of the system.
İlgili video için You can click for the related video.